It's easy, fast and... fun! Only one condition is to have an iron.
Unlike the hot press used to customize t-shirts, with an iron you can customize shoes, jeans, caps, bags, suitcases as well as everyday objects, such as cushions, mouse pads or canvas chair backs.
How is it used?
Use a hard surface to apply your iron-on transfer.
1.Position your transfer face down towards you.
2. Cover design with parchment paper included with your purchase on top
3. Set your iron on the "cotton" program (WITHOUT STEAM!) and press the transfer for 10 seconds.
You can make slight circular movements. If your transfer is larger than the iron or it must be applied on a curved surface, change the position to heat evenly.
4. Allow to cool before gently removing the plastic film.
If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 10 seconds
Application Instructions (Heat Press)
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 320°F/160°C
• Use firm pressure for 10 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
Machine wash warm or cold / mild detergent
Dry on normal dryer setting
Do not dry clean